lundi 16 décembre 2013

Web comic project - four pages test

Hi buddies !

I'm not finished with motherly pride, because today I show you a four pages test I made for a webcomic project of mine. (If you remember, I already teased here and there.) It has no name for the moment, but it will be about a group of young adults facing paranormal events in the 1920's. It also has no release date yet, and I will post it chapter by chapter instead of page by page, so there is probably going to be eons between each issue, but I feel more confident doing it this way.

I also plan to have the comic home-printed and sold with my buddies of the PinUp! collective, Piki and Willow. More details to come about that.

I make the line with Indian ink and quill, and the lights with good ol' Toshop.





Quatre pages de test faites pour un projet de web comic dans le cadre du collectif PinUp! (que je forme avec  Piki et Willow). Pas de titre ni de rythme de parution pour le moment, mais, comme on peut le voir, cela traitera d'un groupe de jeunes adultes affrontant des évènements paranormaux dans les années 1920. J'ai déjà un peu teasé ici et . Je suis plutôt excitée à propos de ce projet, j'espère que ça durera.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire